Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LIST of ARTICLES on GATE 2012 (Quick Look) (Last Update 20 / 12 / 2011)

(Last update on 20 / 12 / 2011, title :  Is it difficult to keep moving with GATE preparation? )


I have been writing about the GATE and its preparation from a quite long time, and I must suggest you to visit INSPIRE n IGNITE from where I got motivated and started sharing the knowledge I have. My teacher always use to say "You can not clear entrance only by studying, you have to be SMARTER than others to crack entrance". And all article will prove his words. SMARTEST is something which is beyond our syllabus and studies.

1) A comment to my favorite blog 'www.inspirenignite.com'
2) GATE 2012 ECE Test Series
3) My approach to solve GATE paper (GATE 2012 ECE)
4) Things to do '/To learn technical concepts' for GATE
5) How our brain works during studies & exams – Part 1 (about studies)
6) How our brain works during studies & exams – Part 2 (about Examination)
7) How to handle pressure of preparation during last two months for GATE
8) Is it difficult to keep moving with GATE preparation?

If you like the articles, kindly follow this blog. And if you have anything to say, just leave a comment or mail. I will definitely get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment, checkout the reply on your comment after 24 hours and kindly follow the blog for further updates by entering your email id in the box on upper right side of the blog HomePage