Thursday, December 1, 2011

Overloaded

Ghhooss!! What going on. My test series is going to start today. I just have less than 6 hours and in these hours i need to take 2 hours lect and also do things to live like bathing, eating, praying. :(
I think I am starting to messing up things. :( Its better if I isolate them before they get worse. I desperately need to manage my time minute by minute or even second by second just keep my dreams and ambitions within my reach. I am realizing the mistakes but it will not worth if I don't work them out. Need to focus on my students and my studies. How can be stay focused on both of these things. Damn!! Am I screwing up things?
I need something which helps me staying focus or in better to way present, which helps me staying oriented in direct direction (for time being I dont know which is the best direction for me)

I wish I had a magical pot like aladin had and if so then definately I could have wished the Genie to make day period as 50 hours/day instead of 24 hr/day. :P But that's not possible.

What all things I should consider to plot my time management things. I have to do typing test papers and pratice sheets for my students (apprx 3 hours daily), need to take 3 hours of lectures, 3 hours to keep me living (eating, bathing and praying, etc etc including little bit of entertainment after I am a HUMAN BEING.) I wish God would have fitted high torque motors instead of kidney, liver or muscle in my body. :) And most important I need to keep time for something which will anyway going to waste. I will keep 2 hours for it. And for proper functioning of my body and mind, i need at least 7 hours of sleep daily. So total 3 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 7 = 18 hours have been gone. I have 6 hours if I manage to study and practice for GATE even for 4-5 hours, I will be happy. If things are looking great on paper, then why am I messing up things from last two days.

I need to think about it. May be I need to keep my cellphone switch off most of the time when I studying or may be when I am typing papers for my student, I might be taking more time than alloted and messing things up or may be it is the fatigue that I face after the boring lecture (which I deliver ofcourse) or boring work of typing (for students).
A better plan for day to day life can save my butt from being flat. (its an hyperbol, don't take in the other way)

Its time to write about EN (Electrical Networks) so am I on my 2nd blog of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment, checkout the reply on your comment after 24 hours and kindly follow the blog for further updates by entering your email id in the box on upper right side of the blog HomePage