Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shaken Up and re-Oriented for Good



This blog might be with wierd title but this what I am write about today. 
The post-death of Steve Jobs, I am completely shaken up. Every article on internet, every news channel, every tweet on my twitter wall, every post on my facebook wall was talking something about him. Even I started reading his unauthorized Biography and getting to more him more personally. Early when he was alive, I only used to look at him as CEO of Apple Inc but today I look at him as a visionary or a human being which not only tried but also change the world for betterment and gave a brand new definition to Entrepreneurship. 
Yesterday when I look for some article to read on The Times of India official website for current affairs, I found this article "Satisfied with life, couple ends life in Goa - The Times of India" . The un-ordinary title caught me and I ended up reading this article (I usually only read article on Tech section and not others). And finally reached a mental state which forced me to think about life, dreams, goal and ambitions. Steve Jobs always loved his passion and the couple thought that they have found everything and not expect anything else from life so decided to end up. Steve Jobs lived life from a decade or so thinking everyday was his last day and this couple got satisfied and ended up. Steve Jobs find everything by dieing everyday and this couple found everything before they die. 
This situation lead me think that what the most important thing in 21st century to live for, (i) is it money? (ii) is it the relationship? (iii) is it the technology?, (iv) is it someone else's desire?. I still don't know but I know one thing for sure that no matter what in 21st century the world is becoming more and more virtual. People (including myself) everywhere on the globe getting things for show-off or as a status symbol. This is what people making money and working so hard. From last 6 years I am following Steve Jobs and thought he is one of us. I acted like that only. He brought one of the apartment in a locality (don't remember the place) where all Page 3 (hollywood/singers) used to stay but later found that he never moved in that house. He lived in a very old building but later he demolished it. I mean what I thought was never done by Steve Jobs. 
I was kept thinking whole day and getting more and more depressed and stress out by evening. (As I wrote in last post I kept Steve Jobs potrait on my mobile's wallpaper) I was starring at that portrait in mid-night I don't know what happened, but I just decided few things for myself (may be for to become like him as a person).

  1. Right now I am preparing for my entrance examination and own a Coaching Centre, which definately leading me somewhere else. I decided to concentrate on these two things for an year and after that I take admission for my post-graduation somewhere in India 
  2. I have a facebook account (ofcourse everyone does). But question arises is what do I do with that account? Try to become a well socialized human? Ofcourse not, I just waste my time as well as internet space, good for nothing. So I decided not to login again on facebook no matter what happens. (But definately not going to deactivate my account)
  3. We all have friends. I think having friends is a symbol of being social animal. I agree friends do help in your life. But my life is different. Things I do, things I plan, things I am about to do in future, everything around me doesn't require types of friends I have. (To be honest, I don't have friends who help me in anyway). So I decided to drop my mobile phone. From today I am only using my mobile phone for Coaching centre propose or for browsing internet (not social networking sites)
  4. Money - least bothered, relationship - not completely ready for now, technology - I am following it (to some extent), someone's else desires - At least I am free from it for now.
I think I got the most of the answers which I was looking for. And every answer (for me at least) leads to only one thing, isolate from the world till you get what you want and then world will come looking for you once you got what you are destined for.
Look at Einstein's, A.P.J.Abdul Kalam's, Narendra Modi's life and many more who I think merged themselves into their dreams and came out as a perfect human being. For now its time to hibernate from the world. But I will be writing my blogs about my thinking and my life. Sometimes it could be lame for you, but for me, it matters and thats all I care about.











4 comments:

  1. I loved this article, literally, i m going through the same phase of thinking, Have you heard the song "Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaye to kya hai" of the movie Pyaasa, if you havent, listen it now on youtube, if you already had listen it again today..
    you know most of the human beings i found will agree that show off is nothing, money has no value,. but still you can find their actions going against their thought, Humans today are slaves of social Image, everything they do, they do for showing others, and still they call it freedom... Real freedom is doing things jst for ur happiness and the happiness of those you love.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lorin Ahmed
    "Humans today are slaves of social Image" well said. and liked your thoughts bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Thanx, btw m nt bro, i m sis. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the comment, checkout the reply on your comment after 24 hours and kindly follow the blog for further updates by entering your email id in the box on upper right side of the blog HomePage