Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting New Look for Blog

Soon After GATE, I will be launching my personal website but will not stop writing about the GATE aspirants. So I was looking for unique kind of template which I found from Urangkurai. The part I liked the most was under 'About GATE' section, you can see latest 15 blog title menu which will help me to keep my versatile. Anyways thats it for today. Need to complete Signal System from Knodia though half is almost done.
Keep studying hard

Happy Learning
--------------------------------
Kindly your opinion/queries through COMMENTS for improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment, checkout the reply on your comment after 24 hours and kindly follow the blog for further updates by entering your email id in the box on upper right side of the blog HomePage