Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its been a long..

Its been a little while since my last post. I am being kind of busy dealing with Coaching Classes, Personal life and GATE preparation. About preparation, so far so good. I am more intended towards my classes though but I manage to take out 7-8 hours daily for the GATE preparation. Ofcourse I only manage get time, I never study that much though. Like a good enterprenuer, we should always resources in hand whether we use it or not.
So far I have done with some signals and system (revision and practise needed), networks (80%) and now dealing with Electronic Devices and Analog Circuit, these two subjects simultaneously. My plan of action is bit time consuming (but remember I have time in hand). I have decided to watch all the 90 lecture series of Analog Signal Processing (vol 1 and 2) [LINK-vol-1 and Link-vol-2] and reading 'Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design' by Donald Neamen. This will take around 20 days to complete the 1000 pages book and a 90 lectures each of 45 minutes.
2-3 questions are strictly going to come on 'Electronic Devices' and 4-5 questions from 'Analog Circuit', means its the matter of 8-9 questions in GATE paper which may give 16-18 marks maximum. And these are enough to qualify in GATE along with simple Mathematics and Digital Circuits.
I have made my schedule till GATE exam (will be posting in my next post) and working according to that. Sincerity and hard work is the essence of success. I have planned to study 5 - 7 hours in a day (not more than that) but do this 7 days a week. I have enough time to revise, practise, learn and remember. I am keeping practise on the top of the priority list.
[NOTE: Will be posting my plan of action in the next blog.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the comment, checkout the reply on your comment after 24 hours and kindly follow the blog for further updates by entering your email id in the box on upper right side of the blog HomePage